Welcome to the blog that chronicles my wanderings through the world of museums, heritage sites and visitor attractions since the beginning of 2008!

You can view the museums that I have been to via the Google map on the right.


Wednesday 2 November 2011

6 month update!

Hi there

Yes, it's been a long while again, but I have been busy as those of you following my Twitter will have noticed! At time of writing, I'm one visit away from site #150 whilst I am currently writing up entries 148 & 149 from my trip to York this past weekend.

As you can guess, that means I have 140+ museums, heritage sites and visitor attractions to get down on this blog. But I am finally in a position to get the ball rolling on this again, in no part helped by the fact that I have scanned my first journal - The Green Book - and added it to my computer as a means of quicker reference. I also used my trip to York to dash around the museum that I have been stuck on for so long.

Watch this space to find out which museum that is. I promise it won't take another six months!

Apologies for the massive delays once again.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Either comment on the blog post or share your thoughts on this museum/visitor attraction.