Welcome to the blog that chronicles my wanderings through the world of museums, heritage sites and visitor attractions since the beginning of 2008!

You can view the museums that I have been to via the Google map on the right.


Sunday 25 January 2015

2015 Resolution!

Hello all!

Once again, I've let things that are not blog-related get on top of me and my output has been as occasional as it ever it was. Worse still, because of my backlog in writing up my journal, I'm unlikely to be going on any new museum adventures for a few months.

But I am going to attempt to turn that negative into a positive.

It was my intention last year to write about the places I had visited in April-May, rather than simply transcribe my journal entries. That is still my intent, but as I have yet to reach that point, I thought I would do this for evey journal entry I complete. And this week I finally finished writing up Inverness Museum and Art Gallery (#185). So, I have now written an account of my visit and a surrounding theme about it. This entry will be posted later today (in honour of Burns' Night!)

And this will continue. Once I write up West Highland Museum (#186), an article will follow on this very blog. Same with #187, #188 and so on until I finally get caught up!

I don't like making empty promises, so with any luck, this should kickstart Museum Walker back to where it was intended to be and get me back on track. My law studies still aren't over (if anything they are set to increase this year), but I want to get back on top of everything so that I can hit Site #200 later this year. Wherever that might be!

Thanks for reading,

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Either comment on the blog post or share your thoughts on this museum/visitor attraction.